Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 118

I love my dad.  I love my dad even though he can be very opinionated at times and stubborn, and tells me his two sense even when I don't want it.  Today I went roping with my dad.  I like spending time with my dad.  I know he was hard on us as kids but it was because he expected more from us.  I am proud of who I am and my dad had a lot to contribute to who I am so I am proud of him.  My brothers don't tend to always share my ideology of my dad I don't think.  I wish that they did, that they realized that he is who he is and that he isn't going to change.  That you only get one set of parents in life and he's our dad and I'm proud to have him as my dad.  He taught us to strive to be better, maybe his ways were harsh at times but I don't think we would have all become successful people without him and his encouragement, discouragement, help, advice, discipline, it all.  My miracle of the day is my dad and our time together, all of it, not just the times we laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment