Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 94

My miracle of the day may not seem like a miracle to others but I guess it is a miracle to me because it could have been a much more worse situation.
Jacob was but by my older dog today.  I think what happened was that she was on the couch and he went to get up on it or take the blanket off of it and she snapped at him, getting his little ear.  There was a knick on the very top of his ear.  He was very upset, of course, rightly so!  I consoled Jacob because he is priority and then it was bath time so he went for a bath after he was better and then I dealt with the dog.  Looking back on this now I think that was the right thing to do because Jacob didn't automatically become afraid of her when he saw her again, granted he didn't really see her for two days because I kept her outside away from him.  So yes I am very upset that she snapped and bit him, however I am so thankful she didn't bite his face, his arm, and take a chunk out of my precious little boy.  I am also thankful for God's wisdom on how to handle the situation because I'm sure it wasn't me that was smart enough to realize how to deal with the situation but rather him guiding me through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment