Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 114

I've often wondered who would I pick as bridesmaids if I ever got married.  This may seem silly, but I do it and its my blog so I get to write about what I want!  I've come to the realization that I have a lot of really good girl friends.  I have friends that I've been friends with since we were in elementary.  Friends that I lived with, friends that I worked with, friends I went to university with, friends that developed because they married, marrying one of my brothers, friends that I met because of facebook.  I have a lot of girlfriends, some I have contact with often, some only once every few years but none the less I would consider them a close friend.  I feel very blessed that if I had to make that decision I wouldn't know who to pick!  How many people can say they have so many close friends?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not bragging about this, I am very honored to have this many friends and thank God for each one of them and their role in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment