Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 117

Fridays I only work half a day.  I have a flex week so I work longer hours on Monday and Tuesday and then a short day Friday.  Today I was asked to pick Jacob at the pool since the rest of the group was going swimming.  Well how tragic it was to be at the pool and then get picked up to a 3 year old.  He thought he was going to be going swimming too!  So good thing we had no plans and I live only 3 minutes away from the pool.  I ran home grabbed our things and we went swimming.  I guess the miracle could be that I had just shaved my legs the day before because that could have been scary!  It isn't though. The miracle is that I could have just distracted him, said no, we're going home having lunch and then a nap, but instead we made the time to go swimming.  Something that I think we will do every Friday now!  So thanks for the big crocodile tears that helped me make some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment