Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 82

Today is my sister-in-law's birthday.  I dedicate my miracle of the day to her and her in my life.  I know i did this a few months ago but she really is a great friend and deserves at least two posts!  We are a family that still gets together for birthdays, we do the whole cake and presents and everything.  Some people may think that we should start to stop since we are all adults but why?  We all still turn another year older, the birthdays don't stop if the parties do.  We don't do pinatas and the bumps anymore, just cake, the song, and a few presents.  I think its unfortunate for people who don't do anything special for birthdays once they reach a certain "adult" age.  So our families tradition of continuing to celebrate is my miracle of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment