Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 87

We had church today.  It's Sunday, my favorite day of the week.  I know I mentioned a while ago that my mom and dad have now decided to come to church on a regular basis.  Well today sitting in church I became overcome with emotion that my dad is still coming.  That he's still hearing the message each week.  I think the reason why I was overcome this week was that I noticed him actually focusing in on what the pastor was saying versus looking around and focusing on the crowd.  My dad is such an old busy body buy I love him to death and wouldn't change who he was for the world.  In the past when my mom has made the initiative to come to church it was an independent effort and now he respects that she wants to go and he joins in.  Him coming each week that he isnt' working is my miracle of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment