Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 83

I was driving today to a meeting, its cold, there’s snow everywhere you look and then out of the blue I see it…. A rainbow. In the dead of winter, actually the day after winter begins I see a rainbow. Its full of color and then I notice another one going in the opposite direction. What beauty in the dead of winter. Don’t get me wrong winter is beautiful at times, the snow makes everything look so clean and crisp, the frost on the trees looks pretty, but then reality sets in of how cold it is too kind of dulls the beauty for me. Seeing these two rainbows though kind of took my breath away and made me realize that there is beauty in winter too. Oh skeptics can tell me that the rainbows I saw were a reflection of something blah, blah, blah. I’d rather believe in the promise that God made after the flood of Noah’s Arc. That He would never flood the earth again to destroy it and his promise was made to us through the rainbow. Thanks God for that promise and the beauty you showed me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment