Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 99

Today I got to enjoy an entire day with my great friend Marlene.  We used to work together and from the moment I met her I felt like I had met her in another lifetime.  Now I don't believe in that kind of thing but I just felt like I had known her my whole life.  We've become great friends and I definitely count her as one of my best friends.  
Today I got to spend the entire day with her and Jacob got to spend it with her husband!  They did farm stuff and played and we got to go for lunch and shop. 
I cherish my times with Marlene because she moved away a few years ago and so now instead of being able to just go half an hour and see her we only see each other a few times a year.  I dearly love her husband though and when I think of what type of man I want to end up with he sure has many of those qualities.  So I'm sad to have her at a distance but I'm so happy that she found contentment and happiness.
Marlene and Chris and my friendship with them is my blessing of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment