Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 60

Two whole months of a miracle a day!!!!  Wowzers.  What I'm finding is that its easy to see the miracle each day, not so easy to get the time to write it down.  I think what I need to do is start a post each day to just write a few words on the miracle but don't publish is until I have the time to actually sit down and write it out.
Okay, on to the miracle of today. 
I seem to be on a theme for the past few days, time.  Today I took my good friends kids and Jacob to Lloydminster to the leisure centre.  Everyone had an absolute great time, including me.  We all went down the water slide numerous times and had fun.  No fights, or arguments, just lots of thank yous and smiles.  It was truly a fun day overall and so I'm thankful for that, and that is my little gift for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment