Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 54


I was in a trade fair today.  I don't ever do them, not really my thing.  However I needed to do a Christmas order for Pampered Chef and so I thought this would be a good way to tie it in. 
Well I have to say that I am super thankful I made this decision.  I had a very good day and many sales.  That wasn't really the miracle of the day though.  I'm from that area where the trade show was but I never see those people.  I was able to visit with parents of some of the kids I went to school with, saw a 2nd cousin who shares the same passion I do for helping people, talked to another person about how we treat the most vulnerable people in our society, found out my favorite social worker is coming back.  All these things were little gifts and made the sales insignificant for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment