Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 51

I may have talked about the church I go to already but I know that I didn't talk about today's miracle.  We have food ministry.  This is essentially whenever someone is in need of food or if you have had something happen in  your life there are people that will bring  you meals.  So if a new baby is born, or if there is a death, you will get some free meals.  Today we brought a meal to a family that had their first baby.  I think you get a meal every second day for 2 or 3 weeks.  What a great idea and a blessing!  I was a recipient of this when Jacob came home.  It wasn't expected for me to then do it to the next person, in fact it isn't even expected at all but if you want to give back you can.  I just think that for some people this is such a blessing for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment