Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 55

I really didn't feel like working today; it isn't really busy yet because people don't all realize that I'm back full time.  Anyways with that said I've been stressing a bit about getting ready for Christmas.  I want to do some baking and get that all done but don't know when I will have the time to do it.
Well today I pulled up to the sitters and we knocked on the door and no lights came on and then I realized their van wasn't there.  I called and no answer.  So I decided we would go to the office, I'd get what I needed to work from home and then make a quick stop at the grocery store and on our way home.  While on the way to the grocery store though I thought, I might as well just take the day off and do my Christmas baking today since I have the time!  So that's what we did.  Jacob got his stool and helped/ate.  When he was tired of helping he would go and play. 
So this is one miracle today; I got to get my Christmas baking done and no longer feel overwhelmed with when was I going to get it done.
The other miracle is that all day I got to listen to Jacob talk, not chitter chatter to himself but talk.  He was playing with little men and he would pretend the men were working or were eating, or whatever, but he would talk for the men.  Then every once in awhile he would come over and say, "Jake Happy." and this makes me happy. 
So what could have been seen as a catastrophe today was a big ole miracle, Thanks God (and Stacey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment