Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day twenty six

Sleep is such a miracle in itself sometimes.  Our routine at church is that I hold Jacob in my arms while the praise and worship is going on, so I am sort of in essence singing to him and God.  Its our thing, our routine.  He snuggles his little head into my shoulder and listens.  Well today in his little snuggling he moved his head to my chest instead of shoulder, soon enough I had a sleeping little boy. He slept all the way through the service and even for 45 minutes afterwards.  Thankfully I had a meeting after service and so everyone just huddled around me while we had the meeting.  Then he woke up in a great mood.  His ability to just sleep wherever amazes me but is so good for him.  I never really worry about him being really overtired because he just sleeps wherever he is whenever he needs it.
Later on in the day after supper he just snuggled with me on the couch and we watched movies together.  I think this is such a gift and a miracle that I am so thankful for because I am a very touchy feely person with kids.  I love snuggling with kids and I missed out on a couple years of cuddling with him so on the days that he's super cuddly are a great big gift to me.  I just love it.  Thanks God:)

No comments:

Post a Comment