Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day thirteen

Betcha you thought I had given up or forgot; nope.  I was away for a few days with no access to a computer and then playing catch up at home.  So what was the miracle/gift of day 13?  This family.

They are my pseudo family.  They have accepted Jacob and I into their lives whole heartedly.  Tammy is the closest person I have ever had to a sister and Todd her husband is always there to lend me a hand when I need it.  Their kids are phenomenal kids.  We went quadding with them on Thanksgiving day.  If you can believe it Jacob fell asleep in the seat on the back of the quad.  Shelby, their daughter, couldn't stand to see him like this so she came and rode with both of us, holding him up so that he didn't flop all over and instead would have a more restful sleep.  They truly are amazing people and a gift to Jacob and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment