Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 167

So for a while now, well to be accurate, a few years, I've been praying for a mate.  For someone who I could date and marry.  For a little while, a month or two, a potential match has been inquiring about me but he couldn't get my phone number, our mutual friend wouldn't give it to him and that in itself is a long story so I'm not going to get into it here.  My friend had good reasons why he wouldn't share it.  Well finally the match was persistent enough that my friend shared my number.  Within two minutes the match called and asked for a date.  Date was set for next weekend and then we chatted for almost an hour before I had to let him go to put Jacob to bed.  This man is a man of good character that I would compare him to my good friends whom I look at their husbands and say "that's the type of man I'd like to be with".  So did God answer my prayer?  I'm hoping so.

No comments:

Post a Comment