Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 160

In the past few weeks I've really started to teach Jacob about God.  We've always said supper prayers and I sing a Christian song before bed to him each night.  I've thought though that there is more I could be doing.  So we've started praying more, on the way to the sitters for the day, at the end of the day right before we say goodnight.  I've started to ask Jacob who he would like to pray for when we say these prayers.  Tonight we talked about how God made everything.  Jacob then ran through all of his body parts, each time asking if God made.....yep.  Then we talked about God being everywhere.  Lately Jacob will say he's scared.  So I've told him that he just needs to ask for God's help and God will protect him so he doesn't need to be scared.  Jacob asked if "God come to supper?"  Absolutely!  He's getting it, Miracle of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment