Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 157

I was in a course in the city all day today; it's part 2 of an 18 month course with 5 or so face to face meetings in it.  Today was part 2.  I know I mentioned this course before about not being put in a group with the young woman who is an animal activist.  So going on to who is in my group.  Well see that is another miracle!  There is a man who I saw pray before eating in my group, a young woman who is moving to St. Paul and she talked about which church she will be going to when she moves, although not mine, it is a Christian church.  So I'm not sure about where all the other's stand but so far there is one fellow Christian in the group.  I'm not going to make assumptions about the man praying because there are many religions that pray, so I can't assume that he is Christian.  So after this little rambling on thanks God for giving me a fellow Christian who is soon to be neighbors as well in my group!

No comments:

Post a Comment