Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 139

Jacob was bit on the cheek by my dog the other night.  I was worried that it had become infected and that I made the wrong decision not taking him to the hospital that night.  The reason that I didn't take him in was actually because I was worried I was going to pass out, and I thought that was riskier to drive than to try going and getting it looked at.  I patched it up myself and then kept cleaning it each day.  Today we went to the hospital and saw the doctor.  Yes unfortunately the wound was infected so he was put on antibiotics but the good news was that the doctor said that they wouldn't have stitched it so yes I probably should have gone that night but everything was going to be okay now that we had antibiotics.  Thank you God for directing me to make part of the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment