Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 73

You remember that acquaintance that came to church a week ago?  She came back this week!  This warms my heart, obviously she likes it, gets something out of it, what ever it is it warms my heart.  When I visited with her after the service her comment was, "see you next Sunday."  Yes you will! 
I need to explain, I don't get brownie points from God for sharing Him with others, and in this case I had very little to do with it.  I just love everyone in my life so much that I want them to feel the same love that I do, the love that I feel from God.  About a month ago I was telling a friend, how I used to think I was so full of God's love but really as time goes by the love gets stronger, so really when I thought I was full really I probably only had my toes filled up with God's love.
Just seeing other people develop that relationship with God is my miracle of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment