Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 72

I'm a picky person when it comes to my furniture, you may come to my house though and think, "really?"  But I am.  My couches I waited a couple years to find exactly what I was looking for in my price range, then my big reading chair the same thing.  A table.  I've wanted a nice little rectangular table for 2 years now.  I also wanted one with a drawer in it.  I know its possible, my cousin had one.  So I used a friend's oval table for a while but it wasn't ideal, oval doesn't fit into square corners.  Anyways, this past week I was at the lovely ntn store and there it was.  A little old rectangular table with a drawer in it!  Can you believe it?  $20 and it was ours.  Jacob and I had supper tonight and for the first time could also fit the food as well as our plates on the table in case we wanted seconds!  This summer I'll sand it down and refinish it but for now its perfect.  Yep, our table is the miracle today!

No comments:

Post a Comment