Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 69

Jacob's personality is just flourishing.  He has learned how to tease.  He is so cute when he does it.  The favorite thing to do right now is to run into whatever room I'm in and turn off the lights and then giggle away to himself.  He was doing it tonight while I was trying to put away his laundry.  Now some people might get annoyed at this but I don't.  I think it's great that he has learned to tease me and gets what a joke is.  The other thing about this is that when he turns off the light he also shuts the door so it's pretty dark.  So the other little miracle is that he isn't scared of the dark, he chooses to be in the dark!  My little tease is the miracle of today, oh and that the food poisoning is gone is a miracle too!

No comments:

Post a Comment