Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 198

Yesterday my stomach started the "gurgle, gurgle" action.  I wasn't sure if I was for sure getting sick or if it was just a touch of something.  By supper time I knew that I was sick.  I went to bed hoping it would pass.  At 4am I was wide awake and the gurgling was now painful and I knew I would not be going anywhere today.  Jacob woke up at his normal time of 7am but he just wanted to snuggle on the couch with mom.  I thought that maybe he was sick too.  We sat and watched Cars and then he seemed to be quite perky and happy.  He appeared not to be sick at all.  I on the other hand was still running to the bathroom and in pain.  So what is my miracle of the day as I was in the fetal position on the couch all day?  That Jacob was healthy and that he didn't get sick at all.  Can you believe that I haven't had one episode of puking or diarrhea yet?!  So thanks God for Jacob's health and his ability to play by himself and understand that his mom wasn't feeling too good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment