Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 180

I have a married couple as some dear friends.  I really am blessed to have them in my life.  I've never had an older sister and she be my older sister if I ever had one.  Tonight I had them over for supper.  Just the couple, their kids were busy so it was Jacob and I and them.  We enjoyed each other's company over supper and then after supper the man went and played with Jacob and she and I had the heart to heart about her concerns about the new relationship.  Much like an older sister would do.  I appreciate this friend so much and her role in my life in that capacity.  She and I have disagreements and we know that and its okay.  At the end of the day we love each other too much to let a minor difference of opinions get in the way of our friendship.  They've been the people in my life that I knew I can always count on at the drop of a hat and vice versa.  I know God has blessed each of us for each other.  Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment