Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 183

I had supper with a friend that I didn't really know that well before.  She was the first person I had met when I started going to church and for some reason right away I really felt connected to her.  She's moved now and I was going to be in her community so I called her and we were able to get together for supper.  God really did place her in my path.  She has had a similar background to I and she is now a Christian and living for God.  Is she tempted at times, yep, am I, yep.  It was so comforting to know that I'm not alone in this struggle and that someone out there knows exactly how I feel.  Thanks God for this friend and letting me know that even though I know you are always around sometimes its nice to know someone on earth feels the same way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment