Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 187

Over the years I have developed a close relationship with God.  This for some people may put a wedge between some of their non-Christian friends.  I have been extremely blessed in my friends.  They all understand and respect my belief and relationship with God.  Some have asked questions and this has opened up the possibility of them having a relationship with God themselves.  I thank God for putting me amongst so many non-Christians and living my life through him so that they may want what I have.  Tonight I spent the evening with all of my friends and laughed until I cried.  What a blessing it is to be placed in a situation where I am constantly fishers of men.  I feel blessed to be around these people and call them my closest friends.  Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment