Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 196

This morning I had plans to go to a parenting course.  I decided to make a last minute modification to those plans.  D was standing in his coveralls with a big goofy grin on his face and I was about to say good bye when he said, "oh your not going to come help me do chores?"  How could I resist?!  Riding in a tractor with this wonderful man that God has put in my path and all I really want to do is be with him and he with me?!  I modified and rode in the tractor, opened gates, doctored calves and was tickled pink to do it all. 
Then I went to the parenting course.  What a blessing it was to be around other parents who have similar struggles and to hear some practical advice and that I am going to make mistakes and that its okay, and that my child isn't going to be perfect and that's okay too. 
Thanks God for this wonderful day from start to finish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment