Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 127

I don't recall very often asking for something "right now" to God.  Today I did.  I had to make a phone call to Europe and connections, phone cards, weren't all working so we couldn't get through.  The person that I was making the phone call with was getting antsy and they wanted us to leave the public building and go to their home to make the phone call.  It's not that I didn't want to go to their home because I felt safe as much as I didn't see the point time wise.  We were already late in calling and if we left and went to their home it would just eat up more time and I had more appointments that day.  So I said a prayer and asked for God to have everything work out "right now" so that the call would work.  I dialed again and it worked, we had the phone call and for this I am thankful.  Thankful for the phone call to overseas, thankful for the translator sitting next to me, thankful that someone over there actually also spoke English so could translate to who I had to talk to, thankful that God did answer my prayer immediately.  See He does listen and my timing and His just lined up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment