Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 122

So I have two courses left until I have my degree; 14 years later I am close to having a piece of paper saying that I know something.  Many things have held me up from getting my degree; I could go on and on about the barriers, really the only one is me.  I'm a little lazy, I'm a procrastinator, I don't budget enough to manage to pay for all the courses.  Well this past week my boss came in and pushed me a little harder yet again.  She asked when I was going to finish.  So again I find the motivation to start and this time hopefully finish finally.  Now the miracle/gift is that my boss is finding a way for them to pay $500 towards my courses which is almost one whole course.  So I am thankful for two things; her pushing me to finish what I started and two; her finding a way to pay for almost one entire course.  Thanks for these two gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment