Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 125

 If you've been reading my blog since the beginning you'll have realized that I don't need a big miracle each   day to realize that God gifts us each and everyday.  I hope that this has put some perspective into your own life so that you stop and see all of the "gifts" that happen everyday in your own life.  Today I broke my coffee pot.  This was the second one this week.  I broke my regular coffee pot and so I took out the old percolator and was using it and then I somehow dropped the top of it and it shattered.  So down to no coffee pots.  Not a good thing for me.  Over the past 5 or so years I've become a coffee lover.  I love my morning coffee.  So off we tracked to see if I could find one at the local second hand shop.  I found just a plain jane coffee pot that you plug in, no timer or clock or anything but for a couple bucks I was happy. Then as I was making my way to the till I saw a box with a coffee pot in it.  I looked and realized that it was actually a coffee/cappuccino maker!  What a deal!  I took it up to pay for it and it was $4.00, yes only $4.  I happily paid and then went home to try out my purchase.  Works like a charm and the timer even works so I can wake up to fresh coffee!!!  What a deal, what a gift.  Would some think that this is a miracle, maybe, maybe not.  I do though and so thanks for the little gift of the day because I do appreciate my coffee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment