Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 124

 Since Jacob arrived I can't say that I ever go to many adult only functions.  Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have it any other way.  However when I'm not with him there is usually a purpose.  I'm at work, I'm at small group, I'm at a meeting for New Year's, I'm doing Pampered Chef.  Just not ever out at adult only places.  Well today was a friends birthday and my other friend was going.  We shared a babysitter and I put Jacob to bed at her house and then we went out.  It was a lot of fun and I totally enjoyed myself and knew he was safe and sound asleep, not missing me or upset that I left him because he was asleep!  So thanks for the friends that have the niece that can babysit, thanks for us being able to share her, thanks for the night out and good fun with some old and new friends.  Thanks for the overall night.

No comments:

Post a Comment