Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 204

If your a regular reader of my blog you would probably think that I've forgotten to blog and forgotten to keep track of a miracle a day but I haven't.  Rest assured I have 14 days of unposted blogs that all need editing.  I just do a one liner and save it for myself to write another time so that I don't forget and get too far behind and am making up miracles.
Okay, on to what the miracle of this day was.  At first I was upset about this miracle but after some time I realized that this was a gift from God and that qualifies as a miracle to me.  I even blogged about this on my other blog.  If you read that one it was written in a different frame of mind and you probably didn't think I'd recognize it as a miracle but it really is.
Years ago when I started my hunt for a church I wanted to find a church where I felt like I belonged, like I was part of a family.  Well that is exactly where I am now.  Our church is always referring to the "church family" and I feel very blessed to be part of this family.  We are all close in varying degrees much like some parts of a family are closer than others.  I feel like I'm really close to my brothers but I don't know everything that is going on in their lives all the time but I know that they would be there for me in a heartbeat if I needed and this is how parts of our church family are.  Now the good with the bad is that sometimes family say things that you know are true but you don't want to hear.  One friend in my church family did this.  They said some things that I was upset at first but then as I read the words over I knew what was said was only out of love and concern and how thankful I am that I do belong to part of a church like I longed for that would treat me like a sister and tell me when they were concerned for me.  So even when I don't want to hear somethings I'm thankful that someone feels close enough to me to say them.  Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment