Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 223

I went for lunch with a dear friend today and since I had the day off I thought I would treat myself to a drink at lunch time.  Well I almost fell off my seat when she asked for ID.  I'm 31!  So she thought I looked young enough to look 18.  A huge compliment in my books.
So my other miracle of today would be that as I've dreamed of what the perfect man would be like over the years there are certain things that have been added to the list.  Now I don't have a formal written down list as much as qualities or traits that I would like in a man that are rambling around in my head.  These qualities or traits usually have been decided upon because previous men didn't have them and I wished they had at the time.  So one of these traits is that I wanted to end up with someone who was appreciative of me and the things that I did for them.  Someone who didn't take for granted what I did for them.  Daniel is that appreciative man.  He always says thank you and this morning he was even more so, maybe because I cleaned his house but how he thanked me so many times after the fact made me not mind at all cleaning his house and I will most likely do it again because I know that he doesn't take what I do for him for granted.  So thank you God for this man and his appreciation of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment